Last updated: July 16, 2023
Kompeaa (“we”, “us”, “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website kompeaa.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Personal Information: Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline.
- Non-Personal Information: About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us and automatically as you navigate through the site.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
5. THIRD-PARTY AD NETWORKS
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
We also use Google AdSense and other third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our Website. Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads based on your visit to our sites and/or other sites on the Internet. You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting Google Ads Settings.
6. DATA SECURITY
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
8. CONTACT INFORMATION